Discover the fascinating world of Nadi Astrology from the comfort of your own home with our comprehensive guide to Free Nadi Astrology Online. This book summary provides valuable insights into the ancient practice of Nadi Astrology, offering a unique blend of spirituality and science that can help you navigate life’s challenges.
In this book, you’ll embark on a journey through the mystical realms of Nadi Astrology, where the positions of celestial bodies at the time of your birth are decoded to reveal your destiny, strengths, weaknesses, and life’s purpose.
More Information About Free Nadi Astrology Online PDF Download:
|Name of Book||Free Nadi Astrology Online|
|Name of Author||Jitender Kumar|
|Language of Book||English|
|Size of Book||4 MB|
|Total pages in Ebook||42|
|Category of Book||Health|
What is Free Nadi Astrology Online About
Jyotisha (Astrology) is an integral part of Hindu Culture. When we talk about Astrology, the Horoscope (JanmaKundli) comes to mind. Horoscope Casting and its analysis are two important sections of Astrology. Horoscope casting involves Astronomy and Geography along with required mathematical calculations. While Horoscope analysis has its own system and sutras.
Horoscope analysis has further different disciplines like, “Parashari”, “Jaimini”, “Nadi” &”KP Paddhati” etc.
Nadi Stream is further classified as Bhrigu, Dhruva, Saptarishi, Vasistha, Chandra Kala & Nandi Nadi etc. Each Nadi discipline has some basic Fundamentals or Axioms.
In this book, I am going to share my studies, views, and experiences on the basis of Bhrigu Nadi, Nandi Nadi, Saptarishi Nadi, and Chandra Kala Nadi. Meena Nadi etc.
Explore Free Nadi Astrology Online: Table of Contents and Topics Covered
|Sr. No.||Topic||Page No.|
|1.||How to Proceed with Nadi Jyotisha?||5|
|2.||Steps for Starting the process.||7|
|3.||Chapter: 1 – Karkatva of the Nine Planets||9|
|4.||Chapter: 2 – Signs & their ruling Directions||12|
|5.||Chapter: 3 – Aspect & Conjunction||15|
|6.||Chapter: 4 – Retrogression (ed) Group||21|
|7.||Chapter: 5 – Sign-Exchange (frufada) Sothes||23|
|8.||Chapter: 6 – Micro Progressi||29|
|9.||Chapter: 7 – Saturnine Progression||32|
|10.||Chapter: 8 – Rahu’s Progression||34|
|11.||Chapter: 9 – Ketu’s Progression||37|
|12.||Some useful links||40|
|13.||The following points will be addressed in coming publications, stay tuned||41|
How to Proceed with Nadi Jyotisha?
There are different Schools of Thought in Jyotisha like Parashari, Jaimini, KP, Nadi, Palmistry etc… where each one have own Unique Methodology, but the ultimate goal/destination is to analyse with maximum accuracy. NadiJyotisha is one of the oldest schools thought in Jyotisha, which further have many branches where each one deals with a specific methodology.
In our discussion, I am following: SaptarishiNadi, Bhrigu Nandi Nadi, MeenaNadi etc. MeenaNadi is more Navamsha Methodology based while Nandi Nadi, SaptarishiNadi&Bhrigu Nandi Nadi are more Karkat based.
Some Basic Questions which need attention are:
- Ayanamsa: Which one Ayanamsa should be followed?
Presently, I advocate Lahiri Ayanamsa to avoid any confusion. Advanced students can also experiment with “Surya Siddhanta”.Geocentric Positions of Planets and Mean Nodes should be used. Advanced students can also experiment with other options.
- For Meena Nadi, follow the Navamsa method and other rules strictly as per the Book. Later on, advanced students can do experiments with other methods.
- Bhrigu Nandi Nadi& concerned Texts (as made available by Late Shri R G Rao) are sufficient for beginners. In Bhrigu Nandi Nadi, each Planet’s Karktavas (Significations) are given utmost importance. Also, Progression & some additional features…which are the basic Rules…that I have already shared and discussed (PDF Files, Audio & Video Lectures) in my discussion with learners.
- Saptarishi Nadi is almost similar to Bhrigu Nandi Nadi.
- Next, Nadi Jyotisha basically uses the natal position of each planet/sign-wise along their exact degrees.
- Ascendant is not given much importance in Bhrigu Nandi Nadi Jyotish Texts. It has its own logic which, I will discuss later on. One thing, I would like to make clear is that it does not mean the Ascendant has no Importance.